How to reduce stress and how i9bottle can help you?
We all get stressed. It’s a normal reaction of our mind and body to the increasing demands of life. When stress is in our comfort zone it can help us stay focused, vibrant, and helps us to cope with challenges in our life. But when it becomes negative it can start causing damage to our mind and body.
Negative stress can
– interfere with your eating and drinking habits. When you are under stress, you are more likely to forget to eat and drink healthy.
– reduce your work force
– increase cortisol levels
– cause physical pain and problems (skin problems, headache, fatigue, chest pain,…)
– decrease life span
There are plenty of things you can do to reduce your overall stress levels and regain a sense of control. Here are five:
1. Stress-management techniques can calm your body and mind. Practice meditation, aromatherapy, music therapy. Teach yourself relaxed breathing or muscle relaxation or you can even try art-making.
2. Clinical psychologist Richard Fried, MD, PhD says : “Stress can do a real number on your skin and make you look older. It decreases blood flow and nourishment to the skin.” It is essential that you eat healthy and drink quality water. Reduce your intake of foods and drinks that affect you in negative way, such as caffeine, alcohol, trans fats, sugar,…
Drinking from i9bottle helps you keep stress levels down.
Scientists at the German Institut fur Elektrophotonik (Berlin) carried out extensive GDV (gas discharge visualization) tests on the i9 informed water bottle by employing Kirlian camera. Their tests showed a substantial increase in human bio-field after drinking water from the i9 informed water bottle, compared to drinking water from a regular glass bottle.
Results showed that drinking from i9bottle, positively influences our general well-being: it helps increase vitality, as well as our ability to combat stress, disease and other harmful factors.
Helpful tip: Keep your i9bottle with you, on your desk at work. That way you won’t forget to drink regularly and you’ll remain hydrated.
3. Think positive. When your state of mind is generally optimistic, you’re able to manage everyday stress better and be more productive.
4. Create smart and balanced schedule. Working without breaks during the day isn’t a way to perfectionism but a recipe for burnout. Try to find a balance between work and free time, family life and social activities.
5. Be active. Exercise can have a huge impact on how you feel. It can lift your mood and rise your energy levels.